What the roadmap is forThe Cookie Law Info roadmap is here to gather feedback and requests from plugin users and developers and to communicate which features will be built and which won't.
How it is organisedThe idea is to keep it simple:
- Submitted ideas - selected ideas that you can vote on
- Rejected ideas - this isn't a complete list but it does explain why certain features won't be built
- In Planning (usually released within a month)
- Future (usually released within 1-4 months)
How to submit an ideaSimple: just send me a message using the contact form below and explain the idea and how you think it should work.
What happens to those submissions?You should receive a response within a few days. I might suggest building it slightly differently or incorporate other ideas into the feature. If it's an idea that works for the product then I'll update the roadmap.
How to vote on an ideaSend me a message using the contact form below giving a +1 to the idea, and any changes/enhancements you think should be made.
RoadmapUpdated: 13 August 2015
Submitted ideasIdeas from users. Contact me to vote for them!
- The [cookie_audit] shortcode can link to different URL per translation
- ARIA Landmark Flags (submitted here)
In PlanningThese features are currently being worked on. Expected time frame: usually within a month.
- Cookie Law Info 2.0.0 "Beta" - this is the next "free" version and is currently my main priority
- Cookie Bar should "push" header content down (i.e. should not overlay content in the header)
- Any major bug fixes to Cookie Law Info 1.X.X
FutureThese features are on the backlog but are not being actively worked on right now. Expected time frame: usually in the next 1-4 months.
- Extra support for older browsers that don't support JSON.parse
- Currently none
- Build for the masses, not the few
- Keep to the spirit of the EU ePrivacy Directive (AKA the Cookie Law)!
- Test thoroughly before releasing
- Release little and often
- Offer excellent support - especially just after a release